Booking instruction - VIIMSI
- To make a booking select the suitable service you wish to book.
- In the calendar click on the suitable date and time. You can select the suitable date by clicking on the arrow on the top edge next to the date or from the smaller calendar view in the left corner, which allows convenient browsing of months.
- After that a separate small window opens where you can change the date and time, if necessary.
- In the “Duration” box mark the period how long you want to play bowling or pool.
- To ensure we could contact you if necessary, pleased add your contact information. In the “Service” section you can choose the service you want to book.
- In the “Amount” section mark the number of lanes, tables or packages you wish to book.
- In the “Comments” section you can add information for example about the kringle or cake you would like to add to the package. If the box is empty, you can add your special requests there.
- If you have a gift certificate, please write the gift certificate number in the box “Gift certificate number”.
- Be sure to read our booking terms and conditions and give your consent.
- After this, click “Book” and you will be directed to a page where you can add the information of the person receiving the invoice, if necessary. After entering the data click “Pay” and you will be directed to the payment confirmation page.
- You can choose the suitable payment method to pay for the booking and after clicking “Pay” you will be directed to the respective payment environment to make the payment. After completing the payment be sure to click “Return to merchant”.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to your e-mail. If you have not received the booking confirmation within 30 minutes after making the booking, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605 1101.
The client has the right to cancel their booking within 72 h after making the booking if the date of the booked event is at least 28 days away.
After the said 72-hour period has passed or if there is less than 28 days until the event, the Client has the right to cancel their booking paying a cancellation fee to the Kuulsaal OÜ as follows:
- when cancelling the booking less than 28 days before using the booked service - 100% of the booking price.
In case of bookings cancelled on time, the booking price is refunded fully on in part within 14 days after a positive decision is made.
Kuulsaal OÜ has the right to set different amendment, cancellation and withdrawal conditions for packages valid during discount campaigns and public holidays.